Display advertising is graphical advertising on the World Wide Web that appears next to content on web pages, IM applications, email, within apps etc.
At VC2+, we represent clients who are interested in display advertising on Google Display Network and Facebook.
These networks are effective as clients can target specific audiences on a large network for a comparably smaller outlay than you would through premium publisher networks.
Unlike pay-per-click ads, your primary goal is not to gain as many clicks as possible; but rather, displaying your product or service brand and popularising it. Display advertising, as a support strategy, is a very effective complement to a pay-per-click approach.
The Online Publishers Association (OPA), together with ComScore, conducted a study that assessed eighty of the most successful online display ad campaigns on two hundred of high-traffic internet sites. The aim of the study was to observe the consumer behavior of online users who were exposed to the online display ads. The results yielded a fifty percent increase in the search queries for the brand name; and after four weeks, the increase still yielded about thirty eight percent. There was an increase of clicks of the ad that amounted to thirty percent!
On the internet, advertising success is measured through clicks or visits; it always does well to pursue a methodical strategy – since it is an internet marketing campaign. You can treat these online display ads as a preparatory phase to expose the product or service brand. This preparation is done so that in the near future, when online users have been acquainted with the brand name, it would be easier for them to decide on what to actually click.
Features of Display Advertising
We, at VC2+, can bring you high quality online display ads for your service or product. Staffed with a highly-trained and experienced professional team, we have dedicated ourselves to customer satisfaction. More importantly, we also have the knowledge on where to put your ads to get more exposure; and we will take care of putting them on high-traffic sites.
The key to a successful display advertising strategy is getting a professional team like VC2+. VC2+ offers you nothing but the most eye-catching ads that produce the most alluring subliminal messages for your brand’s popularity. With our services, we will also put you onto the strategic online places to ensure that you will get the attention of thousands, if not millions, of users.
Missed your customer the first time? Try Retargeting
Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting is used to bring back the other 98%.
Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.
Contact us to find out more about Online Display Marketing and we will be happy to meet your online advertising needs.